We are currently hiring for some positions. Check them out below!
River Point Community Church exists to lead people into a personal, intimate relationship with Jesus Christ. River Point is a church that intends for the ministry of the church to be culturally relevant and doctrinally pure. The Student Pastor will help make sure the message of Jesus gets communicated to students in their unique contemporary context. We are looking for a married couple that desire to partner in ministry to see the next generation of students come to know Jesus.
- Provide leadership, planning, and curriculum for weekly student worship services, programming, and small groups
- Be the primary pastor/teacher for students at River Point Community Church.
- Recruit, support, and train lay leaders to serve in student ministry.
- Develop relationships in the community with schools and organizations in order to build bridges into students’ lives and culture.
- Plan, execute, and evaluate Youth events and trips (Mission Trips/Retreats/Outreach opportunities and Special Events).
- Build Christ-centered relationships with students and their families
- Invest significant time in contact work with students by attending sports games, school lunches, and extracurricular activities
- Cultivate spiritual community among high school/middle school students, creating a place where they belong.
- Pursue unchurched AND churched students with equal passion to see lives changed.
- Lead students into a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and help them take next steps in their walk with Christ by leading small groups.
- Partner with parents and support them in raising their kids to know and follow Jesus.
- Create opportunities for students to love others through outreach events, and personal sharing of their faith.
Cleaning/Maintenance Team Member
Assist in all building and grounds maintenance for RPCC.
Assist the cleaning team in cleaning assigned areas.
Assist in maintaining all areas of River Point Community Church facilities and property, and
clean assigned areas in the buildings.
For more information on our hiring process or information on any open jobs,
please contact 706-778-5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org